3.16.2006

tom

today is tom's birthday. we met 12 years ago today, when he was 18, and now he's 30. time goes too fast.

tom is a private person, so instead of professing my love to him here, i'll do that in private. however, i will say..... that even though things have been crappy at times, and i mean... really bad, i'm glad that we've managed to stay together. it's been worth it.

happy birthday, my love.



i tell him this is his "author picture"

listening to "Four Leaf Clover" by Badly Drawn Boy... my new favorite song.. of course, IT HAS CLAPPING!!

2 comments:

Beta Mike said...

Happy birthday Christy's husband! Of course I could call you Tom but that wouldn't sound right.

coffeygirlb said...

Hey Christy. I just found your blog via mike. I like it, I'll definitly be back. Your hubbys such a cutie.