6.18.2005

change

i am still new at the whole "blogger" thing and decided to make some changes today. i really didn't care for the old layout, so i decided to change it. you will also notice that i have added links to my friend's blogs as well as pictures on flickr. i should be adding my favorite links soon.

so today is saturday and i am not working. hooray. i might go and see a movie later with my husband and our friend. i really want to see "Cinderella Man" because I hear that it is good. we'll see. other than that i am just staying at home today cleaning and doing odds and ends things. i am feeling very blah, even though miss polly is sweetly napping on my lap as i type this.

anyway, i think that i am going to eat lunch now. maybe that will help me to perk up.

(listening to "Laura" by the Scissor Sisters)

No comments: